10¼” x 7” (26cm x 18cm) Surface.
XH-2001 and XH-2002 Slide Warmers are ideal for use in the fields of cytology, histology, pathology, and biology for paraffin tissue section mounting. The thermostat can be set from room temperature to 70Â°C, and the temperature is shown on an LED temperature display.
• Used in biology labs for paraffin tissue section mounting
• Thermal heater ensures even heat transfer
• Anodized black surface provides contrast
• LED temperature display
• Thermostat can be set from room temperature to 70°C
• Size: 10" x 7"
• Approx. capacity: 23 slides
• Shipping weight: 10 lbs
• Free Shipping within the continental United States.
• International, overseas buyers, please contact us for an overseas quote.