LW Scientific 8 place Fixed Speed Angled Rotor Centrifuge, E8F.
The 8-place E8 centrifuge is an economical fixed speed centrifuge designed to fit any budget. This unit accommodates most test tubes from 3ml - 15ml. The wide stance eliminates wobble, while the suction-cupped feet prevent slipping. The brushless motor (110V only) is virtually maintenance-free and the lid port allows easy viewing and teaching of specimens while in use. Choose from 2 different models to meet your laboratory separation needs.
• Accurate speeds for specific g-forces
• Proper separations without cell damage
• Ideal for blood, urine and other fluids
• Quiet, vibration-free operation
• Unique space-saving triangle design
• 8-tube capacity - 3ml to 15ml size tubes
• Fixed speed 3300 rpm
• Auto-off 30-minute timer with bell
• Brushless motor (110V only) - maintenance free
• Blue LED power indicator light
• Suction-cupped feet prevent slipping
• 110V power (220V available)
• Height: 10” (254mm)
• Length: 10” (254mm)
• Width: 10” (254mm)
• Weight: 11 lbs (5kg)
• LW Scientific E8 Fixed Speed Centrifuge
• Eight-place tube rotor
• Eight 15ml tube sleeves (TS-15ml)
• Eight 13x75mm tube sleeve inserts (TS-1375)
- LW Scientific E8 Fixed Speed Centrifuge PDF :
- LW Scientific Centrifuge Comparison Chart:
- LW Scientific E8 Fixed Speed Centrifuge Manual:
- LW Scientific E8 Series Video:
• Free Shipping within the continental United States.
• International, overseas buyers, please contact us for an overseas quote.